How to Create a Sage 50 backup [US]?
Section I: Performing a backup in the Sage 50 application
- Open the company you wish to backup.
- Select File, and then click Back Up.
- Select Reminder box if you want to be prompted to back up in a specified number of days.
- Select Include company name box if you want to incorporate your company name in the backup file.
- Select Include archives in the backup, if desired.
- Select Include attachments in the backup, if desired.
- Select Back Up button to enter or select where you want to save your backup file.
Note: the backup saves to the company data location, unless a different location is selected. If there is not sufficient disk space to save the backup, the process will fail.
- Click Save button.
- Click OK.